30 June, 2009

Leah's Challenge


Another great blog I like to get insperation from is Leah's - she too does some terrific work. I absouletly loved the colours she chose for this month's challenge, because they are so nice and BRIGHT. I thought I would create a card for my niece Chelsea' b'day (it's not until August), but she's such a bright/bubbly girl - just like these colours.

Supplies: cardstock - pink passion, whisper white, lovely lilac, only orange; ink - pink passion, lovely lilac, only orange, gable green; punches - scallop circle, 1/2 + 1 3/8 + 1 1/4 circles, stamp - riveting; ribbon; paper piercer (Stampin' Up) stamp - small gebera (Kaiserstamp)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for entering challenge #9 I love how you used the colour combo.
Welcome to the Stampin' Up! family, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And i look forward to seeing more of your creations.
xx